Le Sainte GilloiseLolibox
You recently picked up a beautiful piece of lean beef and now you have to find a decadent dish to prepare for Sunday dinner. Why not try this recipe for La Sainte Gilloise? It is hearty, tangy, tasty, and easy to prepare. The beef pairs perfectly with the pickle sauce. Since there aren't that many ingredients, this recipe is one to keep on hand when you need something that is going to taste great, but not break the bank.
- beef (lean cut of)
- 1 jar pickles (with onions)
- 2 broth (cubes)
- 1 jar capers
- 1Heat the saucepan and add the meat.
- 2Drain the pickles and capers, then put them in the saucepan with the meat.
- 3Cover with water and add all the stock cubes.
- 4Put the lid on and let simmer until the meat is cooked,
- 5Remove the meat, blend the pickles and the juice and then put the meat back in it.