You recently picked up a beautiful piece of lean beef and now you have to find a decadent dish to prepare for Sunday dinner. Why not try this recipe for La Sainte Gilloise? It is hearty, tangy, tasty, and easy to prepare. The beef pairs perfectly with the pickle sauce. Since there aren't that many ingredients, this recipe is one to keep on hand when you need something that is going to taste great, but not break the bank.
- beef (lean cut of)
- 1 jar pickles (with onions)
- 2 broth (cubes)
- 1 jar capers
- Heat the saucepan and add the meat.
- Drain the pickles and capers, then put them in the saucepan with the meat.
- Cover with water and add all the stock cubes.
- Put the lid on and let simmer until the meat is cooked,
- Remove the meat, blend the pickles and the juice and then put the meat back in it.