Lunch can often be a difficult time to cook. You are looking for a recipe that can be made quickly and give you the second burst of energy to get you through a tough day. This Le Creuset Sandwiches recipe will do just that. Loaded with vegetables and nutrients that will keep you strong through the day, this recipe is one of our favorites. Try this recipe and let us know how you like it in the comments below.
- 1/2 skinless chicken breast (boneless and)
- ground black pepper
- olive oil
- 2 zucchinis (medium, cut into lengthwise slices)
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes (mixed in olive oil, chopped)
- 1 poblano pepper (seeded, grilled, and peeled)
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 slices sandwich bread
- 2 teaspoons butter (softened)
- Season the chicken with salt and black pepper. Lightly oil an indoor grill pan with oil. Cook the chicken breast thoroughly for 10 minutes.
- Season the zucchini slices with salt and black pepper, and toss in olive oil. Place them on the grill to cook.
- Cut the chicken into thick slices and set aside.
- Spread butter on one side of each bread slice.
- On the other slice of bread, place the cheese, zucchini, chicken, sundried tomato, peppers, and another slice of cheese on top of everything.
- Place the bread on the grill. Grill both sides until the cheese melts.
- Cut the sandwich in half and serve.
|Calories280Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.