®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Lazy Pork Enchiladas with Red Sauce
Layering the tortillas in this dish makes it kind of a Latin lasagna—and it’d be similarly appropriate at a potluck, tailgate party, or game night. Serve rice, beans, and tortilla chips on the side.
- In a medium bowl, combine the salsa, onion, bell pepper and chilies (with their juices). Set aside.
- Spray a slow cooker with nonstick spray. Rub the taco seasoning all over the pork and place the pork in the slow cooker. Pour the salsa mixture on top, cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or high for 4 to 6 hours, until the meat is very tender.
- Remove the pork and use two forks to shred the meat. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a 9x13-inch pan with nonstick spray and spread 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce in the bottom. Top with 1/3 of the tortillas, 1/2 of the pork, 1/3 of the cheese, 1/3 of the olives and 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce. Add one more layer of tortillas, pork, cheese, olives, and enchilada sauce. Add a final layer of tortillas, the rest of the sauce, cheese and olives. Bake uncovered until browned and heated through, 30 to 35 minutes.