- 5 pounds boneless blade pork roast
- 14 1/2 ounces beef broth
- 1/3 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1/3 cup worcestershire sauce
- 12 sandwich buns
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- Place pork roast in bottom of large slow cooker. Combine broth, hot pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce, and pour over pork. Cover and cook on high setting for 5 hours (or 8 -10 hours on low setting) until pork is very tender. Meanwhile, for sauce, combine all ingredients in large saucepan; set aside.
- Place pork on cutting board; reserve 1/2 cup cooking liquid. Coarsely chop pork; combine with reserved cooking liquid and sauce in saucepan; heat over medium heat until warm. Spoon pork onto sandwich buns to serve.