- 1 onion (large, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (extra virgin)
- 2 pounds ground turkey (extra lean)
- 3 pounds cabbage (coarsely chopped)
- 14 ounces tomato sauce (I used low sodium)
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes (cans)
- 1 cup long grain rice (brown, uncooked)
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- fresh herbs
- greek yogurt
|Calories770Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
cory m. 1 Nov 2018
Great recipe. Throw it together and leave it for 60 mins. Awesome and wholesome.
Elizabeth 26 Jun 2018
It turned out yummy. Be sure use stock like directions say, not water like ingredient list says. 55mins was good for rice cook. i did sour cream on top instead of healthy Greek yogurt.
Nicolette D. 1 May 2018
It took way longer for the rice to be cooked through, but it’s tasty
b.e. 22 Apr 2018
don t seem to beable to print this recipe unfortunately- looks wonderful! help!
Tonia 4 Mar 2018
Tasty delicious I keep this as a favorite for sure
Rissa 3 Oct 2017
AMAZING! Even my picky 11 year old ate it and came back for more! This might become a new favorite in our house!!!
Dawn H. 14 Aug 2017
Quick, easy and tasty.
amber b. 27 Sep 2016
whole family loved it! Definetly would make it again. it was a really easy recipe to follow and was super quick to prepare.
Champane 9 Sep 2016
5 stars per my husband and my 10 year old! Will definitely be making this again. I used ground beef instead of turkey.