Layered Fruit ParfaitsKitchenAid
- 1 bananas
- 6 strawberries
- 2 nectarines
- 2 kiwi
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 teaspoons confectioners sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest (fresh)
- 1Attach the slicing disc into the prep bowl of the KitchenAid® Pro Line® 16 cup Food Processor and set it to the 4th notch from the left. Use the small food pusher to slice the banana and strawberries. Use the medium food pusher to slice the nectarines and kiwi. Remove the prep bowl and gently remove the fruit and set aside.
- 2Set the mini-bowl and blade into the work bowl and push to lock. Add in the heavy cream, vanilla, confectioner’s sugar, and lemon zest and process on low speed for 30 seconds to a minute to achieve the desired consistency.
- 3Layer 5-6 slices of each fruit into champagne or parfait glasses in the following order: strawberries, nectarines, bananas, kiwi. Place 1 tablespoon each of blueberries and blackberries on top. Spoon 1 tablespoon of whipped cream over top and garnish with lemon zest. Store remaining whipped cream chilled for up to 1 day.
- 4Tip: Make smoothies the following day with any extra fruit.