- 1 1/4 cups Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 15 1/2 ounces black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 11 ounces whole kernel corn, drained
- 3 green onions (chopped)
- 8 cups romaine lettuce (torn)
- 10 ounces cooked chicken (sliced, or turkey, about 2 cups)
- 1 large tomato ( chopped)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (or shredded Mexican blend, about 8 oz.)
- In medium bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, lime juice, cilantro, garlic and chili pepper; set aside.
- In another bowl, combine beans, corn and green onions; set aside.
- In large glass bowl or on large shallow platter, layer 1/2 of the lettuce, chicken, bean mixture, tomato, mayonnaise mixture and cheese; repeat. Garnish, if desired, with additional chopped green onions and serve with flour tortillas or tortilla chips.