- 1 can crushed pineapple (large, drained)
- 2 boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 2 whipping cream (ct, small, whipped)
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 yellow cake mix (prepared)
- Prepare vanilla pudding according to package directions. Per cake in a 9x13-inch pan according to package directions. When cake has cooled, divide in half & crumble the cake into fine pieces. Layer half the crumbled cake in the bottom of a large glass pedestal bowl. Then layer ingredients, using half the cake, pineapple, pudding, blueberry filling & whipped cream.
- Repeat layers, using the cherry pie filling. Garnish with nuts & cherries.
- (This recipe serves about 20 people. This makes a beautiful dessert if put into a glass bowl.)