- egg whites
- 1 pinch salt (flower)
- fructose (1 tbsp. per egg white)
- lavender (to taste)
- poppy seeds
- Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt flower (variety which included bee pollen).
- For every egg white add a tablespoon of fructose.
- Add a tablespoon of lavender.
- Pour small scoops in baking dish that can go to the microwave.
- Program 30 seconds at full power.
- Note that this time may vary depending on the microwave power. its ideal to start for 15 seconds and see if they are already ready.
- Remove the Cream Puffs from pyrex, place them in a dish and serve sprinkled with poppy seeds.