Cooking with lavender is a wonderful way to add some aromatic healthy benefits to a dish. This recipe for Lavender Chocolate Muffins are packed with palate pleasing ingredients. The chocolate and lavender blend well and create a light and decadent flavor packed into a rich and wonderful muffin. Be sure to double the recipe so you have enough to share. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy these as much as we do.
- 80 grams lavender milk chocolate
- 60 grams butter
- 2 eggs
- 90 grams sugar
- 50 grams flour
- 1Preheat the oven to 350F
- 2In a bowl, add the chopped chocolate and butter. Melt in the microwave or over a water bath. Stir until smooth.
- 3Whisk the eggs with the sugar in another bowl until the mixture is pale.
- 4Stir in the flour and mix again.
- 5Add the melted chocolate and mix.
- 6Pour the mixture into muffin pans.
- 7Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.