- 6 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, Creamy Dijon Mustard and honey in medium bowl; reserve 1/2 for dipping.
- Add chicken to remaining mayonnaise mixture; stir to coat, then roll in crumbs.
- Bake 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with reserved honey mustard sauce.
Sabrina B. 12 Jul 2016
Love this it's quick and easy! My mom loved it and she cooks a lot! I did add a little salt and pepper to my chicken and let it marinate in the fridge for 20-1 hour, we like things spicy so I also used spicy mustard..