- 6 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves (cut into strips )
- 1 1/2 cups corn flakes (finely crushed, or whole wheat crumbs)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, Creamy Dijon Mustard and honey in medium bowl; reserve 1/2 for dipping.
- Add chicken to remaining mayonnaise mixture; stir to coat, then roll in crumbs.
- Bake 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with reserved honey mustard sauce.