- 15 ounces ricotta cheese (2 containers)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 eggs
- 1 jar bertolli vineyard premium collections marinara with burgundy wine sauce
- 1 jar bertolli alfredo sauce
- 12 lasagna noodles (, cooked and drained)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Combine ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and eggs in large bowl; set aside.
- Combine Sauces in medium bowl.
- Spread 1 cup sauce mixture in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Layer 4 lasagna noodles, then 1 cup sauce mixture and 1/2 of the ricotta mixture; repeat. Top with remaining 4 noodles, then sauce mixture and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 50 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes or until bubbling. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.