Lasagna is a hearty dish that makes your soul happy. It is traditionally made for big family occasions, parties, or celebrations. This recipe for Lasagna with Spinach and Gouda Cheese takes an hour to prepare. make sure you grab the ingredients next time you go grocery shopping because this will be a perfect dinner when the entire family comes over for a celebration. Everyone will love this dish. Happy cooking!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion (diced)
- 500 grams ground beef (ground pork, or a combination of each)
- 1 liter tomato purée
- 1 cup white wine (may substitute red wine, if necessary)
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 400 grams cheese (Gouda, shredded)
- 12 lasagna noodles (precooked)
- ground black pepper
- oregano (ground)
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and saute the onion on medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the meat and cook approximately 5 to 6 minutes until it is golden, and the pieces separate.
- Add the tomato puree, increase the heat, and add the wine when the mixture begins to bubble. Let simmer 2 minutes, lower to low heat and add salt, black pepper, and oregano to taste. Cover and allow the sauce to cook for 10 minutes.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of sauce on the bottom of a casserole dish so that the noodles won’t stick to it. Make a layer of noodles, then half the sauce, 1 cup of spinach leaves, and half of the shredded cheese. Repeat.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 300 C until the cheese is golden brown.
PER SERVING *
|Calories580Calories from Fat330|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat330|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.