If you are craving a fancy and flavorful dinner, then why not try making this recipe for Lasagna with Patak's Sauce. It is the perfect combination of a sweet, savory and salty dish. This recipe would be decadent paired with the perfect meal main entrée. Why not pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping and surprise your family this weekend with a decadent side dish for the family dinner.
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 1 red onion (chopped)
- 1 carrot (chopped)
- 1 zucchini (chopped)
- 350 grams ground beef
- 15 ounces sauce (Jar Korma Cooking, by Patak's)
- olive oil
- 250 grams cheese (mozzarela, grated)
- Cook lasagna noodles in salted boiling water. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a frying pan with a little olive oil.
- When oil is hot, saute the onion until translucent.
- Add carrots and zucchini, and cook until tender.
- Add ground beef and saute until cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the Korma sauce and toss to coat everything.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- On a baking dish, put a little olive oil.
- Arrange 6 lasagna noodles in the bottom.
- Top with a layer of meat sauce, then top with a new layer of pasta. Continue until all noodles and sauce are used.
- Finish with a layer of meat sauce and top with grated cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until cheese is golden brown.