- 1 cooked chicken breast
- 2 turkey steaks
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tomatoes (ripe)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 chili
- 1 tablespoon dough
- 1/2 mushroom (bottle)
- 1/2 glass white wine
- lasagna (plates)
- 1 package béchamel sauce
- grated mozzarella (to taste)
- Start by mincing the meat in the mincer and set aside.
- In a pan, put the oil to heat up.
- Chop the onion and pour it into the pan, letting it cook over a low heat until soft.
- Blanch the tomatoes and remove the skin, cut it into small pieces and add to the onion.
- Add the tomato paste and red pepper and stir well letting it cook some more.
- Refresh with white wine.
- While leaving keep an eye on this sauce.
- Cut the mushrooms to thin slices and add to the stew.
- Add the minced meat and wrap well in the sauce.
- If you see that was too dry, add a little water, check the seasoning and simmer.
- Place the layers in a refractory container starting with lasagna, meat sauce and béchamel sauce.
- The last layer should be béchamel sauce and mozzarella spread over.
- Bake in preheated oven at 400 ° F for 30 minutes.