Lasagna of Poultry and MushroomsHoje para Jantar
- 1 cooked chicken breasts
- 2 turkey steaks
- 1 onions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tomatoes (ripe)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 chili
- 1 tablespoon dough
- 1/2 mushrooms (bottle)
- 1/2 glass white wine
- lasagne (plates)
- 1 package Béchamel Sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese (to taste)
- 1Start by mincing the meat in the mincer and set aside.
- 2In a pan, put the oil to heat up.
- 3Chop the onion and pour it into the pan, letting it cook over a low heat until soft.
- 4Blanch the tomatoes and remove the skin, cut it into small pieces and add to the onion.
- 5Add the tomato paste and red pepper and stir well letting it cook some more.
- 6Refresh with white wine.
- 7While leaving keep an eye on this sauce.
- 8Cut the mushrooms to thin slices and add to the stew.
- 9Add the minced meat and wrap well in the sauce.
- 10If you see that was too dry, add a little water, check the seasoning and simmer.
- 11Place the layers in a refractory container starting with lasagna, meat sauce and béchamel sauce.
- 12The last layer should be béchamel sauce and mozzarella spread over.
- 13Bake in preheated oven at 400 ° F for 30 minutes.