This hearty and delicious vegetarian lasagna will satisfy even the staunchest of meat eaters. It's made by layering the usual lasagna noodles with a savory filling of sauteed onion, garlic, zucchini, carrots, and cabbage, and with fresh basil added at the end; bechamel sauce is also incorporated into the dish and used as the final layer on top, plus grated cheese and sesame seeds, which becomes nicely browned and bubbling during baking.
- lasagna sheets
- 1 zucchini
- 1 onions
- 1 carrots
- 2 cloves garlic
- grating cheese
- Béchamel Sauce
- sesame seeds
- fresh basil leaves
- tomato paste
- In the wok, sauté the onion and the garlic over a pinch of olive oil.
- Then the zucchini, carrots and Lombard.
- Save the tomatoes and cook a little.
- Put salt, pepper and basil to taste.
- Grease a baking dish of your own for the oven with butter and put the sheets of lasagna alternating with vegetables.
- Put a little grated cheese such as béchamel.
- At the end of the layers cover everything with béchamel, put some grated cheese, a sesame seed or some more spice to taste.
- Place in the oven (20 minutes / 400 °F) or until well browned.