- 2 containers ricotta cheese (15 ounces each)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon mccormick perfect pinch italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Black Pepper (Ground)
- 26 ounces marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 9 lasagna noodles (uncooked)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix ricotta cheese, 1 1/2 cups of the mozzarella cheese, eggs, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, parsley, salt and pepper in large bowl until well blended. Pour marinara sauce into medium bowl. Pour water into empty jar; cover and shake well. Add to marinara sauce; mix well.
- Spread about 1 cup of the sauce on the bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish. Top with 3 of the lasagna noodles. Spread 1/2 of the cheese mixture over noodles. Repeat sauce, noodles and cheese layer once. Top with remaining noodles and sauce, making sure to cover noodles with sauce. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil.
- Bake 45 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 15 minutes longer or until noodles are tender. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting. Serve with additional marinara sauce, if desired.
Michelle B. 9 Oct
Quick, easy prep time, 45 min bake time, and 15 minute stand time, which was perfect to heat up and melt my cheesy-garlic Italian loaf. - While the whole fam enjoyed this recipe, and it’s plenty delicious as is, I’m just returning to the cooking gig and will be using this as a solid base to expand on and get creative with.
Tasha 17 Jun
great,yummly....will make again
Michele R. 9 Jun
This turned out great.
Lindsey Riley 6 May
great recipie, but would use more sauce in the future. didnt have enough
Dinithi K 19 Apr
Make sure you spray the foil with butter so the cheese won’t stick! Also, you can add ground and cooked meat to the sauce. Mine’s in the oven hopefully it’ll come out good!
RainDance 16 Apr
Family went back for seconds.. ! I did improvise a bit, and didn't follow to the letter.
Anthony Page 24 May 2017
It turned out amazing!! Best I ever tasted!!
Stan Klementowich 16 Apr 2017
Awesome lasagna, and so easy! Was not as difficult as it seems. I will definitely make this recipe again.
Charlene R. 21 Oct 2016
This was delicious. Will definitely make this again! ...............................................
Missy A. 22 Feb 2016
So good! I would use this lasagna recipe again for sure! I followed the recipe exactly and did not modify.