Pasta is a traditional comfort food that is easy to make any day of the week. It is versatile, so it can be prepared in many different ways. This recipe for Langoustine, Cherry Tomato, and Pesto Spaghetti is a rich and hearty dish that is quick and easy. This four-serving recipe only takes 20 minutes to make. We hope you and your loved ones will love this recipe just as much as we do.
- 300 grams pasta
- olive oil
- 500 grams langoustines (tails only)
- 1 box cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- basil leaves
- ground black pepper
- Cook pasta according to the directions.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a Wok type skillet. When the oil is hot, fry the prawns on high heat.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, and chopped basil. Stir.
- After 5 to 7 minutes, add the pesto, and the same amount of water to dilute it a bit.
- Drain the pasta (keep a little of the cooking water).
- Add the hot pasta to the wok, and stir to coat them with the sauce.
- Stir. If you need a little more liquid, add a tablespoon of cooking water.
- Pepper and serve immediately.