Land and Sea ZitoniLolibox
Pasta is fun to cook, because you can top it with a lot of different delicious ingredients to prepare a hearty meal. This recipe for Land and Sea Zitoni is perfect if you can't decide if you want meat or seafood. The mussels in this dish are mouthwatering and pair nicely with the pasta and cheese. If you want a decadent dish that is hearty and healthy, then try this recipe. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 500 grams zitoni pasta
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 300 grams mussels
- 4 tablespoons tomato purée
- oregano (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- capers (to taste)
- 100 grams coppa
- parmesan cheese
- 1Cook the Zitoni al dente in salted boiling water.
- 2Peel the garlic cloves and chop finely.
- 3In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil, add the garlic and saute.
- 4Add the mussels, tomato puree, and oregano.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Cover the skillet to steam the mussels.
- 7When the mussels start to open, add some capers.
- 8Once the pasta is cooked, drain and place them on a serving dish.
- 9Pour the sauce on top, add pieces of coppa, and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.