- 3 pounds lamb
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons Bertolli Classico Olive Oil (divided)
- 1 red onion (medium, chopped)
- 3 carrots (large, cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup dry red wine (or beef broth)
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 jar bertolli vineyard premium collections portobello mushroom with merlot sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons mint
- 1 spaghetti squash , halved lengthwise and seeded (large)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Melt butter with 1 tablespoon Olive Oil in 5-quart saucepot over medium-high heat and brown lamb, in batches, about 2 minutes. Remove lamb from saucepot; set aside.
- Combine lamb, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Sprinkle with flour; toss to coat.
- Cook onion, carrots and garlic in same saucepot, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in wine, broth and Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Return lamb to saucepot, then reduce heat and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 2 hours or until lamb is tender.
- Meanwhile, brush squash with remaining Olive Oil, then arrange cut side down on baking sheet. Bake 45 minutes or until squash is tender. Gently scrape squash to pull apart spaghetti like strands with fork. Combine squash, rosemary, parsley and mint in medium bowl. Arrange spaghetti squash on platter, then top with lamb stew.
|Calories1100Calories from Fat760|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat760|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.