- 14 ounces lamb fillet
- 1 mini cucumber (turkish/, quartered lengthwise, sliced)
- 3 cups arugula (coarsely chopped)
- 28 ounces cannellini beans (drained, rinsed)
- 1/3 cup feta (crumbled)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Lightly spray a grill with cooking oil spray and heat on high. Season lamb and cook 2-3 minutes each side, until browned and cooked to your liking. Rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Combine cucumber, arugula, beans and feta in a bowl. Drizzle with combined lemon juice and oil. Season to taste and toss to coat. Serve salad topped with sliced lamb.