- 2 teaspoons greek seasoning mix (or your favorite meatball spice mixture, garlic, oregano, salt, black pepper, onion, cumin, coriander, etc.)
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 3/4 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Cucumber Dressing
- 4 pita bread (6-inch, top sliced off and split)
- fresh mint leaves (chopped, optional)
- Gently work seasoning mix into lamb.
- Shape into 12 meatballs; place on baking pan. Bake at 400°F for 15–20 minutes.
- Fill each pita with 3 meatballs, 3 tablespoons dressing and a sprinkle of mint, if desired.