Customize your flavors to the way you want it. You can experience the sweetness of berries, the tartness of citrus fruit, or the earthy flavors of vegetables, held together by a base of Greek yogurt. This is a great way to combine fruits and vegetables into one dish. It makes a great power snack, or a delicious side dish that’s packed with nutrition.
- 1 kilogram greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper
- 4 leaves mint
- olive oil
- vegetables (zucchini, carrots, cucumber, celery, etc.)
- fruits (mango, melon, apple, etc.)
- Place cotton cloth or cheesecloth in a bowl. Combine the yogurt and salt in a separate bowl and then scoop into the cloth. Fold together the cloth to envelop the yogurt and tie with twine.
- Suspend the yogurt over a bowl and to collect the liquid which will drip out. Leave in the refrigerator for 24 hours, until thick.
- Remove the cheese from the refrigerator, poke tiny holes in it, drizzle with oil, and sprinkle with the mint and pepper.
- Serve along with the fruits and vegetables, cut into pieces for easy dipping.
- May keep in the refrigerator in a sealed container up to 36 hours.