Cookies are a fun way to break the ice during any special event, celebration, party, holiday, potluck or backyard barbecue. This recipe for Kouing combines rich ingredients to make madelaine-like cookies that will tantalize the taste buds. The pretty and perfect confections will have everyone smiling. Be sure to make these the next time you host a party. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this recipe as much as we do.
- 400 grams flour
- 200 grams sugar
- 250 grams salted butter (softened)
- 1/2 packet baking powder
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 yolk
- Ad all the ingredients to a bowl and knead to form a compact dough, you can mix with a wooden spoon. Preheat oven to th. 6 (350F)
- Grease a 5cm. cake pan with butter before filling it with the dough or use a flexible mold, which will make it easier to unmold.
- Brush the top with egg yolk and draw patterns with a fork.
- Cook at th 6 for about 25/30 minutes.