- 4 New York pork chops
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 12 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 4 teaspoons fresh ginger root (grated)
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium size bowl whisk together soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, sesame oil and sweet chili sauce. It’ll make just over 1 cup of marinade.Reserve half the marinade, set aside. Pour the other half of the marinade over pork chops and marinate for at least 10 minutes. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add pork chops to skillet, discard remaining marinade.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until chops have browned on one side.
- Flip the pork chops and add the reserved marinade to the pan; cook for 5 more minutes or until the pork reaches an internal temperature between 145 degrees F. (medium rare) and 160 degrees F. (medium). Let rest for 3 minutes before serving.