- 2 tablespoons shallot
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- Place shallot, garlic, brown sugar, fish sauce, rice vinegar, Sriracha, lime juice and black pepper in blender. Process on setting 4 (puree) for 1 minute.
- Place pork chops in glass baking pan. Pour BBQ sauce over pork chops and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 6 - 12 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Remove pork chops from marinade and grill 6-7 minutes per side.
- Bring sauce to a boil in small saucepan. Simmer over low heat 10 minutes and serve with grilled pork chops.
Jim K. 25 Apr 2018
fantastic recipe, tender and full of flavor.