- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Organic Original, divided)
- 2 tablespoons panko bread crumbs (plain)
- 1 tablespoon gochujang (or more to taste)
- 1 cup kimchi (prepared, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns
- Combine ground beef, 4 tablespoons Hellmann's® Organic Original, bread crumbs and gochujang in large bowl; shape into 4 patties. Grill or broil until done.
- To make slaw, combine remaining 1 tablespoon Hellmann's® Organic Original, kimchi and honey in medium bowl.
- Arrange burgers on bun bottoms, then top with slaw, a dollop of remaining Hellmann's® or Best Foods Organic Original Mayonnaise and bun tops.