- mayo (Ginger Garlic)
- burgers (Korean BBQ)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger (McCormick®, Ground)
- 1/8 teaspoon mccormick red pepper, crushed
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- marinade (1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Korean BBQ)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 1/4 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 4 hamburger rolls
- kimchi (Grilled, See link in directions for recipe)
- For the Mayo, mix all ingredients in small bowl until well blended. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- For the Burgers, mix Marinade Mix, sesame oil, soy sauce, honey and vinegar in large bowl until well blended. Reserve 2 tablespoons for brushing burgers during cooking. Add ground beef and onion into remaining marinade in large bowl; mix well. Shape into 4 patties. For best results, refrigerate patties 15 to 30 minutes before grilling.
- Grill burgers over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F), brushing with reserved marinade while cooking.
- Serve burgers on rolls with Ginger Garlic Mayo and Grilled Kimchi