- 2 pounds pork (boneless, cut into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 packet knorr sazon with coriander and annatto
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 white onion
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups regular or convert rice (medium grain)
- 1/2 cup mango
- 2 knorr tomato bouillon with chicken flavor cube
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- Sprinkle pork with Knorr® Sazon with Coriander and Annatto; toss to coat evenly. Heat olive oil in a large deep nonstick skillet over high heat and cook pork until done, about 6 minutes. Remove pork and set aside.
- Add onion to skillet and cook until tender, about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in garlic and cook about 30 seconds. Stir in rice and pineapple and cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in dissolved Bouillon and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered until rice is tender, about 25 minutes, adding more water if necessary. Stir in tomato sauce and pork. Cook until heated through, about 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let stand covered 5 minutes.