- 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken (diced)
- 1/2 cup celery (finely chopped)
- 1 onion (small, finely chopped)
- 1 cup red seedless grapes (cut in half)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (or pecans)
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 10 slices bread (your favorite)
|Calories590Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Bob Kachurek 9 days ago
Outstanding! Definitely would make it again.
Robin M. 14 Jul 2018
Really good! Note that the Yummly list of ingredients is different from the recipe you get with the directions.
Robert 7 May 2018
Super. We loved it! We used left over chicken but it was awesome....never knew leftovers could taste so good.
Dani Rice 25 Oct 2017
I liked it, I used a rotisserie chicken and it was good the onions were a bit potent for me so I will not use onions next time and add more grapes
Lilly 22 Aug 2017
Great! I substituted a couple ingredients like green onions instead of onions because my husband is allergic… I used champagne grapes and added a radish as well as quarter of an apple. We loved it!
Mrs.C 4 Aug 2017
So yummy chicken salad
Jackie 28 Jul 2017
Delicious! I even left out the dried mustard and dill and it still tasted great.
April T. 25 Jun 2017
I have repeated this recipe over and over. It's good stuff.
Tamara B. 13 Feb 2017
I am in love with this recipe. I used light miracle whip and sort of played it by ear with the other ingredients. My hubby loved it. I will make this again for sure. I will make lettuce wraps for lunch. Yummy !Yummy!