Kiwi and Mint Tea Leaves RefreshmentAs receitas lá de casa
A refreshing drink for a warm afternoon, this natural tea refresher combines the sweetness of kiwi with the refreshing flavor of mint. Offer your guests this light tea drink on a hot summer day or in the evening while you sit out on the porch.
- 1 liter water
- 1 tablespoon mint tea leaves
- 3 kiwi
- 1 coffee (spoon of ground cinnamon)
- 1 sweetener (level tablespoon of)
- 1Start by making tea, putting the herbs in a liter of boiling water. When ready, strain the tea and place in a container in the fridge.
- 2When well chilled, pour tea into a blender with all remaining ingredients and beat until is all a very homogeneous mixture. Serve very fresh.