A refreshing drink for a warm afternoon, this natural tea refresher combines the sweetness of kiwi with the refreshing flavor of mint. Offer your guests this light tea drink on a hot summer day or in the evening while you sit out on the porch.
- 1 liter water
- 1 tablespoon mint tea leaves
- 3 kiwis
- 1 coffee (spoon of ground cinnamon)
- 1 sweetener (level tablespoon of)
- Start by making tea, putting the herbs in a liter of boiling water. When ready, strain the tea and place in a container in the fridge.
- When well chilled, pour tea into a blender with all remaining ingredients and beat until is all a very homogeneous mixture. Serve very fresh.
Andrea H. 25 May 2015
This drink is definitely refreshing! This drink is perfect for summer. These ingredients are light and crisp. This is a great drink to offer guests while relaxing on the front porch. I will make this drink again and again!