Decadent desserts don't have to break the bank to make. They also don't have to take all day in the kitchen to prepare. This recipe for Kiwi Clafoutis is a sweet and rich way to end a perfect Sunday dinner. This recipe combines sweet fresh kiwi fruit with a batter that is out of this world. When you pull this sweet treat out of the oven, the whole family will come running to see what their noses already know will taste amazing.
- 6 kiwi fruits
- 100 grams sugar
- 6 eggs
- heavy whipping cream (30 cl.)
- 70 grams flour
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a baking dish and sprinkle lightly with sugar or brown sugar.
- Peel the kiwi fruit and cut into quarters.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, sugar, cream, and flour.
- Mix well.
- Arrange the kiwi fruit on the bottom of the baking dish and pour the batter on top.
- Bake clafoutis for 30 minutes at 350F.
- Lower the temperature to 300F and bake for 10 to 15 minutes more.