Kitkat Ice CreamChloé Delice
KitKats are crispy and sweet. Sometimes you need to combine a sweet and crispy treat with a rich and creamy frozen treat. If you are craving a candy bar and a bowl of ice cream, then try making this KitKat Ice Cream. This recipe combines heavy cream with KitKat chocolate bars for a sweet treat that will appeal to all of your senses, and create your own bowl of heavenly sweetness. Why not grab the ingredients today and enjoy your own ice cream this weekend?
- 500 milliliters heavy cream
- 400 grams condensed milk
- 180 grams KitKat Candy Bar
- KitKat Candy Bar (extra, chunks for decoration)
- 1Cool a metal bowl and whisk in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, crush the KitKat into crumbs.
- 3Beat cream until very firm. Using a spatula, gently stir in condensed milk.
- 4Add KitKat (or a different chosen flavor), mix gently.
- 5Pour into an airtight container and place the ice cream in the freezer.
- 6To serve, garnish with extra KitKat chunks.