- 3 eggs
- 1 yolk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon Protifar
- 1 fat free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chocolate (low-fat, + 1 teaspoon chocolate)
- artificial sweetener
- skim milk powder
- fat free petit suisse
- Mix the 3 eggs, cornstarch, protifar, yogurt, 1 tablespoon of low fat cocoa , liquid sweetener and 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Pour the mixture into a relatively large container (the liquid must fill ⅓ of the container ).
- Put everything in the microwave, 5 minutes, maximum power.
- The mixture will swell up.
- Dissolve the leftover cocoa and the milk powder in the egg yolk.
- Add sweetener and hazelnut flavoring to the praline.
- Cut the cake in half.
- Crush two petit suisse with sweetener.
- Line the two parts of the cake and close it.
- Cover the cake with the chocolate mixture.