- 1 pound lean ground pork
- 1 teaspoon gochujang (Korean chili paste*)
- 1/4 cup kimchi (drained, chopped**)
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 8 sweet rolls (mini Hawaiian-style)
- 8 slices English cucumber
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise (optional)
- 1/4 cup kimchi (drained, optional)
- Mix the ground pork, chili paste, chopped Kimchi, and breadcrumbs in a small bowl. Divide and form into 8 mini patties about 2 inches in diameter.
- Place patties on grill over medium-high heat. Cover grill; cook 6 to 8 minutes, turning once or until patties are no longer pink in center and cooked to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
- Open Hawaiian-style sweet rolls and spread mayonnaise on the bottom half of each bun.Place pork patty on mayo then layer 1 cucumber slice and additional kimchi if desired.