Kielbasa with Vodka Sauceendlessnaptime.com
- 1 kielbasa
- 1 onions
- 1 cup vodka (2, 28 oz. crushed tomatoes)
- 2 pints heavy cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 8 ounces penne
- 1In a skillet over medium heat, sauté onion in butter until lightly brown. Add in sliced kielbasa and cook until crispy. Pour in vodka and let cook for 10 minutes.
- 2Mix in crushed tomatoes and cook for 30 minutes.
- 3Begin to boil pasta, cook until just soft and then drain.
- 4Pour heavy cream into sauce and cook for another 30 minutes.
- 5Pour sauce over pasta and serve.