- 2 pounds kielbasa (fully cooked polska, cut in half lengthwise, then cut into 2 inch pieces)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 head cabbage (coarsely chopped)
- 1 sweet onion (large, cut into large pieces)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dijon (or brown grainy mustard)
PER SERVING *
|Calories640Calories from Fat400|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat400|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Mary 26 days ago
Would use more onion. Great blend of flavors otherwise.
Cheryl Willard 11 Aug
It definitely needed more cabbage to please my family, but the flavor was great.
Kim L. 18 Apr
It was ok obly need a small head of cabbage or 1/2 head
Shamra M. 15 Mar
i liked it and so did my family! Quick yet satisfying
Susan Carvel 18 Dec 2017
I loved this recipe. I could taste all the flavors ... esp. the sugar, the mustard( pub mustard) & the vinegar. I would not change any ingredient. This will go into my regular recipes. Thank you!
Jody P. 16 Oct 2017
Very good. We love it
Chris Lowe 10 Oct 2017
I grew up eating this very simple meal. Always had everything separate on a plate and have mustard on the side. I loved the grain mustard and vinegar mixed all in with the ingredients. Served with corn and pickled beets.
Danielle H. 25 Jul 2017
Very good! Really like the mustard!
Seth W. 1 Jul 2017
Good. Didn't modify. Nothing else to say. Take my review or don't.
Jennifer T. 27 Feb 2016
So good! I fixed pan-fried potatoes to go along with the dish. This dish was perfect. I will definitely made this delicious quick dish again! Thanks Yummly!
Trudy B. 23 Feb 2016
Well I'm German so this hits right at home for me. Good stuff! I was out of dijon sadly so regular mustard worked fine. Be aware of how big your cabbage head is and use a small one or don't use it all. Great recipe I will be making again.