- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound red skinned potatoes (small, in wedges)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 yellow onion (sliced)
- 12 ounces smoked kielbasa (or other Polish type sausage, sliced ¼-in wide)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper (freshly)
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (packed)
- 2 cups baby spinach
PER SERVING *
|Calories360Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Laurel Y. 20 Jun
Tasted amazing - the whole family loved it
Domminique Martinez M. 17 May
this was not a favorite...the mustard was too over powering.
Megan Cova 3 May
Quick and easy. A little sweeter than anticipated I will try to half the brown sugar next time. I also did not have the whole grain mustard and I think it would make a significant improvement to have whole grain mustard.
Cary S. 6 Apr
good. i only had frozen spinach. fresh would have been better
Daphne 29 Mar
This was a hit! Used honey instead of brown sugar.
Nancy R. 23 Feb
Loved this! Easy. Ate too much.
Cole 14 Nov 2017
Yummy, fast and easy.
Erin Morgan 1 Nov 2017
Flavorful, easy and delicious
Dianna E. 2 Jul 2017
Very good and easy to make. My husband said this ones a keeper.
Katy 16 Jun 2017
Delicious! Looking forward to making this again. Would probably make a little more of the dressing next time
Bec 31 Jan 2017
Easy and the family loved it! No modifications and I opted for the egg on each serving. Will make again
Emily & Mike 5 Oct 2016
This is a great comfort food recipe for sure! The taste is really good and I would definitely make it again! I would highly suggest making it in a cast iron skillet though and cook the sausage and onions a little bit more.