- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onions (medium, sliced)
- 5 cups cabbage (thinly sliced, about 10 oz.)
- 1 apples (cored and thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 pound kielbasa (sliced)
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Add cabbage and apple. Cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in apple juice, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise Creamy Dijon Mustard, brown sugar and vinegar. Add kielbasa and simmer covered 5 minutes or until heated through.