Once in a while you will find a recipe that stands the test of time for decadence and pure bliss. This recipe for Kid Stew is one to keep on hand for any holiday, special occasion or celebration. With the richness and delicious taste, this recipe is full of flavor. it is a little bit of heaven in each bite. The hardest part of this delicious recipe, is deciding who will get to enjoy the other corners with you. Make a batch this weekend.
- 1.5 kilograms meat (chopped)
- 1/2 head garlic
- Spanish smoked paprika
- 0.5 liters white wine
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Marinate kid meat overnight.
- Crush garlic.
- Season meat with salt, pepper, oregano, a generous amount of smoked Spanish paprika, white wine and crushed garlic.
- Rub seasonings over meat top coat as thoroughly as possible.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Approximately an hour before serving, heat olive oil in a shallow pan and cook meat (with marinade) over medium heat until meat is tender and falls off the bone.