- 12 ounces chicken tenders (or nuggets, prepared according to package directions)
- 2 green bell peppers (or medium red, thinly sliced)
- 1 onion (medium, thinly sliced)
- 1 teaspoon lime juice (optional)
- 8 corn tortillas (6-in., heated)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup hellmann's or best foods spicy buffalo with frank's redhot flavored reduced fat mayonnaise
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook red peppers with onion, stirring frequently, until vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes. Stir in lime juice and 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Spicy Buffalo with Frank's® RedHot® Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise and cook 1 minute.
- Spread tortillas with remaining 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, then arrange vegetables and chicken on half; fold over.