Easy to carry meal on a stick.Use different color bell peppers to match your team colors. Be sure to have plenty of chips and salsa along with your favorite beverages. Include some fun side dishes like Cold Herbed Garbanzo Beans and Corn and Black Bean Vinaigrette.
- 4 boneless pork chops (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 4 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 green bell pepper (seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1/2 onion (large, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces)
- In a plastic bag or shallow bowl, toss together pork cubes with seasoning until pork is evenly coated. Thread pork cubes, alternating with pepper and onion pieces, onto skewers*. Grill over medium-hot fire, turning occasionally, until pork is nicely browned, about 10-15 minutes.