Make these quick and easy, spicy Italian kabobs to kick-off your tailgate. Great for a game day appetizer party. Serve along with Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Brushetta, Tailgaters Tenderloin Sandwiches, Pineapple-Mango Salsa with Baked Flour Tortilla Chips and Ham and Cherry Roll-ups.
- 2 pounds boneless pork chops (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 cup italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons red pepper flakes (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1 red bell pepper (large, cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 green bell pepper (large, cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 onions (large, cut into 1-inch pieces)
- Place pork cubes in resealable plastic bag; add salad dressing, red pepper flakes and fennel seed. Seal bag; refrigerate for at least 1 hour to overnight to marinate pork. When ready to cook, thread pork, peppers and onion on skewers. Discard marinade. Place kabobs on greased broiler pan and broil 5 inches from heat, or grill over medium-hot coals, for about 5 minutes per side.