- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper (or chili powder)
- 1 pound large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 red onion (small, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices)
- 5 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 avocado (peeled and chopped)
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, lime juice, chipotle chile pepper and garlic in small bowl; set aside.
- Toss shrimp with 2 tablespoons mayonnaise mixture and brush onion with 2 tablespoons mayonnaise mixture. Reserve remaining mixture.
- Grill or broil shrimp and onion, turning occasionally, 10 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and onion is tender; chop onion.
- Combine shrimp, onion and remaining ingredients in large serving bowl; toss with reserved mayonnaise mixture.