Layer graham cracker crumbs and Yoplait key lime pie yogurt for a quick snack.
- 2 graham crackers (crushed, about 1/3 cup)
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 5 5/16 ounces Yoplait® Greek 2% Key lime pie yogurt
- 1 lime slice
- In small bowl, stir together crushed crackers and butter. Set aside 1 teaspoon of crumb mixture.
- Spoon half of the remaining crumb mixture in bottom of parfait cup. Top with half of the yogurt. Repeat layers, and garnish with reserved crumb mixture and lime slice.
Shanna H. 27 Jun 2017
Incredibly easy, versatile, and yummy. The kids each made their own, picking their own yogurt, crushing their own graham crackers, and topping it w/ their favorite fruit. Great idea, thank you!
New D. 14 Sep 2016
It was super easy and really yummy. Great after school snack or breakfast. Highly recommend. I didn't have lime and it was still good.