Super-fine almond flour, erythritol, cream cheese, and butter are the secrets to making these easy, soft, keto "sugar" cookies.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 3 ounces full fat cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups erythritol
- 1 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups super-fine almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the softened butter, cream cheese, and erythritol in a large bowl. Using a hand mixer or stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, cream together the ingredients on medium speed for 1 minute, or until combined.
- Add the egg and vanilla and continue to beat for 30 seconds to one minute, until light and fluffy.
- Turn the mixer to low, and add the almond flour, baking soda, and salt to the bowl. Beat the mixture for about 1 minute, until all ingredients are combined.
- Form the cookie dough into 24 balls, and place on the lined baking sheets.
- Place the baking trays in the freezer to freeze for at least 10-15 minutes, while the oven preheats.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- One the oven is preheated and the cookie dough has frozen for at least 10-15 minutes, transfer the baking sheets directly from the freezer to the oven.
- Bake the cookies for 12-13 minutes, until they are just slightly golden brown on the edges, and puffy on top. The cookies may seem under-baked, but will firm up once cool.
- Remove the baking sheets from the oven. Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the sheets, then transfer them to cooling racks to cool completely.
PER SERVING *
|Calories100Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.