Keto “Sugar” CookiesYummly
Finally, a Keto diet friendly cookie that actually looks and tastes like a cookie! Super-fine almond flour, erythritol, cream cheese, and butter are the secrets to making these easy, soft, Keto "Sugar" Cookies.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 3 ounces full fat cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups erythritol
- 1 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups super-fine almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1Line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper. Set aside.
- 2Place the softened butter, cream cheese, and erythritol in a large bowl. Using a hand mixer or stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, cream together the ingredients on medium speed for 1 minute, or until combined.
- 3Add the egg and vanilla and continue to beat for 30 seconds to one minute, until light and fluffy.
- 4Turn the mixer to low, and add the almond flour, baking soda, and salt to the bowl. Beat the mixture for about 1 minute, until all ingredients are combined.
- 5Form the cookie dough into 24 balls, and place on the lined baking sheets.
- 6Place the baking trays in the freezer to freeze for at least 10-15 minutes, while the oven preheats.
- 7Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- 8One the oven is preheated and the cookie dough has frozen for at least 10-15 minutes, transfer the baking sheets directly from the freezer to the oven.
- 9Bake the cookies for 12-13 minutes, until they are just slightly golden brown on the edges, and puffy on top. The cookies may seem under-baked, but will firm up once cool.
- 10Remove the baking sheets from the oven. Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the sheets, then transfer them to cooling racks to cool completely.