- 1 cup almond flour (finely ground)
- 4 tablespoons chocolate chips (or sugar free chocolate chips)
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar (or powdered erythritol, OR stevia equivalent)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons milk (choice, as needed)
|Calories220Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Pa Tricia 4 days ago
Loved these! Thick and chewy texture that totally satisfied my sugar cravings. The batter was a little on the dry side when mixing the ingredients together, but added the milk a little at a time until the moisture was enough for me to form the cookie dough. Super quick and easy to make. Will definitely be making these again!
Kerri 20 days ago
These are very yummy and help with the sweet cravings.
Lusk 25 days ago
Batter tasted weird at first, but they were good.
Noonan 6 months ago
Absolutely delicious and wonderful! Easy too! Be careful though, it may look as though the dough is dry, but when you form the shape it will be perfect (I did add the milk)
THill 7 months ago
Absolutely yummy! Be sure to make small bitesize cookies. My first batch of cookies were a little larger and they were grainy. Still good but the second smaller batch was perfect.
Melissa N. 7 months ago
I think I happen to like salty things. 😉 I thought these cookies were pretty good. And i like the texture.
AwesomeChef 8 months ago
following this recipe doesn't yield a cookie dough consistency, thus very dry crumbly cookies....
Nguyen 9 months ago
I like them but mine turned out drier than i wanted...😅
Hey Tae 9 months ago
Did not enjoy had a very nasty flavor. Perhaps it was the baking soda. My daughter and I did not enjoy at all. Very disappointed.
Tina Parker 10 months ago
Really tasty! Delicate, flavorful & we enjoyed them!