- 2 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (or sugar free vanilla syrup)
- 2 teaspoons sugar substitute (or more to taste)
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- almond milk (or half and half as needed)
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (sugar free, or additional sweetener)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg (optional)
- 1 ounce cream cheese (softened)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or sugar free vanilla syrup)
- 1 teaspoon butter (melted)
- heavy cream (or half and half as needed)
- sweetener (to taste)
PER SERVING *
|Calories320Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Erica 6 days ago
Freakin’ amazing. I actually doubled the recipe and when finishing my moms half on the griddle, I added in a few thin slices of fresh strawberry and banana. She is aiming for under 50 net carbs, instead of under 25 net carbs like I am. Also added about a half tbsp butter and a half tbsp sugar free syrup to the cream cheese icing. Just to meet my super sweet tooth cravings that day lol. But this recipe was astounding on its own. I’d give it 10 stars if I could. Besides one keto fudge recipe, and one crazy lengthy lemon custard recipe, this is the only other sweet treat/meal recipe that has actually been just as good as it’s high carb alternative, in my opinion. Way to go, keep the exceptional keto recipes coming, please!
April W. 4 Oct 2016
Oh my! They were excellent. I used protein powder in my batter as well. I will be making these a lot!
Adri V. 15 Jun 2016
Perfect! Loved the cinnamon scent wafting about the house. Very filling, super delicious. Going to do this again and again!