- 500 grams minced beef (you can use lamb)
- 1 onion (diced whited)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 inch ginger (grated)
- 1 pinch chilli flakes (depending on how hot you like it, I used a large pinch)
- 100 milliliters tomato (and basil sauce)
- 2 teaspoons Garam Masala
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 handful frozen peas
- 100 milliliters coconut cream
- fresh coriander (chopped, optional)
|Calories390Calories from Fat250|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat250|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Nick a month ago
Great recipe for minced beef. Really tasty. Used creme fresh instead of coconut milk..
Mahnam 2 months ago
It was really delicious.
Shirley Chin 2 months ago
Very easy recipe to follow and tastes GREAT!
Clare 3 months ago
Very tasty, spices really come through
Scott Procter 3 months ago
Lots of flavour but fattier than other keemas I’ve made which I guess is due to the amount of oil. I’d only use 1 tablespoon next time. Still nice though
Andy 5 months ago
Not bad at all considering that it’s a basic mince dish and real easy to do on a lazy Saturday. I served over egg noodles.
Tiffany Davy 7 months ago
Tasty and warming. I added some vegies just to make it a more complete meal
Shelley Waters 2 years ago
Everyone enjoyed next time add another measure of spices
Gina Schwartz 2 years ago
Enjoyable. Was very well liked